Keeping in view the mission, vision and goals, the VIRINCHI COLLEGE will help to facilitate overall development of the students by maintaining a correct blend of theoretical and practical aspects of the programmes. Sound professional education will be imparted to the students to enable them to share the values and responsibilities in the learning process.
The strength of the Virinchi College lies in its delivery of “customized training as it should be: provided by experts who have actually been there and done that, not just academics,” and that the programmes uses a “common sense method, providing only what is needed at the time it is needed… in a cost-effective manner.” Virinchi responds directly to the needs of local industry and developing unique programmes for workforce training. It also stabilizes the local economy through diversification, training, and increased opportunity for lifelong learning.
The motivating environment at Virinchi attracts the best minds available in the country to its faculty. As a result, our students have advantages of learning from faculty members who are well-known for their teaching competence and skills, long work-experience, and passion for teaching. Our faculty comprises a team of scholars and practitioners who combine real-world and academic knowledge of management to augment theoretical training.
· A tremendous sense of accomplishment upon completion encourages students to develop independent opinions, make informed decisions
and strive to attain fresh goals.
· Language acquisition is achieved through practical immersion.
· Awareness and adoption of alternative, multi-faceted approaches to learning.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Enhanced interest in global issues as well as a broader general knowledge.
· We focus on running high quality industry recognized courses, so it is easy to get job
· To produce suitable workforce required for the nation
· To conduct academic programs to produce managerial level personnel.
· To provide consultancy and carry out survey and research for the development of nation.
· To develop collaborative strategies with the private institutions to seek cooperation including ways and means for the placement of its
· To study the feasibility of exploring and implementing joint agreement with foreign institutions for purpose of academic exchanges